In the printing process, if the proper paper is not loaded or there are any issues regarding the paper that is inputted in the printer then you can’t print. Similarly, if the Epson printer is not set up properly in the windows then you will have hindrance in the printing process. You can solve this problem with the help of experts on our team who would help you through Epson printer installation process.
Steps of connecting the printer to the computer
- You have to turn off the printer and computer then, ensure that the printer’s interface cable is securely plugged in the correct terminal of the computer. If needed you can take help of Epson printer troubleshooting experts who would help you in this step.
- Further, you have to make sure that the interface cable specifications match the specifications mentioned for the printer and computer otherwise you will face difficulty in the process of connecting.
- Now you have to check whether the interface cable is directly connected to the computer without any other devices like the extension cable.
Steps of installation of Epson printer on Windows XP
Before starting the Epson printer installation process, make sure that the printer is set up with a wireless or Ethernet connection as mentioned for that model of printer. If it is not set up as described then you can’t start the process. You must visit the main page of the printer, from where select the manuals and then click on start here. As the installation of the printer, it is also necessary to install the correct Epson printer driver. Below mentioned are the further steps of printer installation.:
- You must first of all download and install the Epson connect printer setup utility. Only after downloading it you can proceed with the steps of Epson printer installation.
- After downloading it, now you have to click on the install icon and once it starts running and comes to an end then you can see the finish icon. Click on the finish icon.
- You must agree to the end user license agreement which contains all the terms and conditions. You should always go through the terms before accepting. Once you are sure click on Next.
- Again, click install and then finish. If there is an issue in the above-discussed steps then don’t proceed further and wait and consult Epson customer service team who would find out the cause behind the issue.
- In case you don’t have any difficulty then select the model of your printer and then click on next. Now, you have to choose the printer registration and then again click on next. Finally, you have to select agree and click next.
- When you get Register a printer to Epson Connect message then click OK for proceeding. You can follow any of the following steps. In the first place, you can create a new account and then create an Epson connect account form and then click on Finish. In case of any trouble, the Epson printer support team provide you relevant guidance.
- You have another option to register the new printer with an existing account and then select I already have an account then fill out the Add a new printer form, then click Add. At last click on close.
Just follow these steps and complete the Epson printer installation process on a Windows XP computer without any trouble.