Epson Technical Support Toll-Free Number 1-855-230-4666
Printers have become an essential component of our living. Whenever there is any sort of problem in Epson printers then that has to be solved instantly otherwise it will cause hindrance in the day to day activities. It is always better than you take expert help from Epson technical support team. After contacting the support team, you have to convey them exact issues that you are facing, so that they help you with perfect solutions. In case you are in mid of this problem and don’t want to waste a single minute then simply give a try to the solutions mentioned here for some very common issues. These issues arise now and then in the duration of the printing process.
These solutions really work well if the follower problem. Once you follow the solution accurately you will be out of the situation instantly. Epson printer help team provide you complete guidance in the process. One of the most common problems is the problem in loading and feeding papers that users have often complained. Here we have discussed the causes and solutions for solving this problem in detail. If you want to avoid the hassle of following these steps of a solution, then any time you can contact Epson printer support team. They will help you with an instant solution for coming out of this situation.
Paper loading or feeding problems
It is a known fact if the paper is not loaded properly, then you can’t print on it. So, the successful loading of paper is quite essential for printing properly. But if there is any problem, then certainly there are some causes behind it. In that situation, you have to contact Epson technical support team for the availing help of experts for determining the cause of the problem.
- Single sheet paper could not be loaded: Suppose you find that you are unable to load a single sheet paper, then you have to check the following mentioned causes. Once you know the cause of the problem, now you can take steps to solve it. You should dial Epson contact number if you find that you are having difficulty in understanding the causes.
- There is a continuous paper in the path: Such a situation may cause loading problem. It could be resolved by just pressing the load or eject button. After that, you will find that it will come to a standby position. Then you have to set the paper release lever to the single sheet position and insert a new sheet. If you have any problem in following these steps of a solution just take help from Epson technical support.
- The paper release lever is set to a tractor position: If this is the cause of the problem then or solving this issue you have to simply set the paper release lever to the single sheet position. You will be able to overcome the situation by following this step. If you find that still you are having the same problem, or you find that you are facing the same problem again and again then it is better that you take the opinion of Epson customer care. They can understand the issue in a better way and provide you the exact solution for the issue.
- The paper guide is positioned too far: If you find that the paper guide is placed too far from the printer then the printer can’t detect it so you have a problem in loading the paper. In that situation, you have to move the paper a little to the left or right for solving the cause. Once you do that you will find that the problem will get resolved. Even after that if you find that if have similar problems then it is better that you take help of Epson printer troubleshooting
When the printer does not eject a single sheet:
If you find that the printer is not ejecting a single sheet, then you will have a loading problem. In that case, you have to contact Epson technical support team for finding the cause behind the issue and then resolving the issue completely.
Causes and solutions
- The paper may be too long: While inserting the page you should ensure that the page length is within the range. The range is already specified for a single sheet. You should also check and adjust the paper size settings in your application for Epson printer drivers. This will certainly solve your problem if not solved then our team is always there to support you.
- When the cut sheet feeder is not installed properly: If it is found that the cut sheet feeder is not installed properly then you will have difficulty in loading the paper. You can take help of Epson customer service team for sorting out the issue. The proper way to solve this problem is by reinstalling the cut sheet feeder and then again reinstalling with the help of experts.
These are some of the very common causes of the paper loading problem. Epson support team help you in case you need and if you follow any assistance from experts.